2018 Future of Work MeetUps
Artificial intelligence, the rise of gig economy platforms, and a new wave of automation will further change the future of work and the skill sets required to thrive in the workforce. How will employers be impacted? How can workers upskill to avoid becoming stranded? Understanding shifts in the future of work can help policy makers, employers, and workers move forward on strategies to ensure California’s economic resilience.
JOIN US for at a regional Future of Work MeetUp to share your observations about the future of work, learn about model workforce development practices, and discuss strategies helpful to employers and workers.
AGENDA & TOPICS:
- Signals on the Future of Work
- Implications for Employers and Workers
- Regional Industry/Education Partnerships in Workforce Innovations
- Overcoming Worker Barriers to Upskilling
- Live Polling: Growing Regional Ecosystems – Input on Priorities & Actions