2018 Future of Work MeetUps
Join us for a series of regional Future of Work Meetups to learn about strategies for the current and future state of our workers, and how public-private partnerships can have a tremendous impact on attracting, retaining and keeping businesses competitive throughout California.
- View data about worker barriers to education and employment that prohibit California businesses from being competitive.
- Gain insights from the statewide results of the California Employer Survey: Workforce Training & Skills Attainment.
- Connect with workforce development boards and community colleges to partner as stewards of business interests, strengthening your region’s ecosystem and economy.
- Gain insights to resources that can aid in the development a forward-thinking infrastructure to create regional resiliency and prosperity through a strong workforce.
- Develop targeted solutions using actionable regional data obtained in real time through live polling at the event.