2018 Future of Work MeetUps
Workforce Development Boards
As the leader in the Workforce Innovation & Opportunity Act, Workforce Development Boards (WDBs) play an integral role as part of a stakeholder ecosystem to engage business and industry with workforce development. Local WDBs promote business growth and economic opportunity in California by expediting talent matching and providing access to training programs that address skill gaps.
Join us for a series of regional Future of Work Meetups to learn about strategies for the current and future state of our workers, and how public-private partnerships in workforce innovation can have a tremendous impact on keeping businesses competitive throughout California.
- Connect with your economic development and education partners to learn more about what innovations are taking place regionally.
- Meet key business and industry leaders in your region to share more about how you can help them with a skilled and talented workforce.
- Learn about the latest statewide initiatives that support the stranded worker.
- Gain insights from the statewide results of the California Employer Survey: Workforce Skills Attainment.
- Develop targeted solutions using actionable regional data obtained in real time through live polling at the event.